Devon/Inmate Streams Now

Discussion in 'Official LLA Twitch.tv/Livestream' started by Devon, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hey guys. So, Kadingir ran the idea by me the other day to try out some streams, and so far I have enjoyed it. I may not be the wittiest son of a bitch in the world, but if you guys would like to watch me stream some games, I think I'll be doing so from now on. As I progress in coding the Isles and I find that I have more free time than I anticipated, it's nice to know I have other options, such as this livestreaming situation.

I play games anyway, they're how I unwind. My streaming is currently limited to the Xbox One, but I am going to be picking up hardware to make my skype more interactive for my girlfriend's sake, so I might as well use it to stream my PC games as well. I've amassed quite the collection of games for the PC, but the Xbox is somewhat limited.

So far I am currently able to stream Evolve, GTA V, The Escapists, Far Cry 4, Super Time Force (Hilarious, if you've never seen it), Dead Rising 3, and Shadow of Mordor. I'd like to add a horror console game to this list for added perks.

Tomorrow I'll know more about what I'll be doing, and I intend to get another one going sometime during the day. The time had yet to be decided. If anyone has any input or tips, I'm happy to hear it :3 I think it could be fun to goof off and see how far I can get with a controller and a camera.

For now, you can find my profile at
    http://www.twitch.tv/devonwuzhere
    I'll fill that out sometime tomorrow to flesh it out a little more. Until then, thanks for wasting your time with me, guys :D I appreciate all the support I've gotten from some of you so far. Kadingir in particular!
    Rocco Ward and kadingir like this.
  2. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

Whoop whoop!
    Devon likes this.
  3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Another amusing stream today ^_^ Thanks to those who stuck with me! I have the equipment necessary to stream my PC games now, so let me know if anyone has any ideas. Danke!
    kadingir likes this.
  4. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

I watched a few nights ago, good stream.
    Devon likes this.
  5. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

Chopping down trees with metal babies.

Filling vending machines with edible babies.

Riding babies into battle.

Equippable babies.

His streams are babies.
    kadingir likes this.
  6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I had a lot of fun doing Scribblenauts with every variation of baby to solve my problems x)
    kadingir likes this.
  7. kadingir

kadingir The Guide

These streams have been entertaining.