DEPARTURE IMMINENT!

Discussion in 'General' started by JPR, Apr 26, 2015.

1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Pretty much what snow said don't do anything you dont have to do.
    JPR likes this.
  2. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    bye bye hugs </3 Be safe! BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE!!! AND DONT FORGET TO EAT TOO!!! AND AND AHHH I DUNNO!!! COME BACK SOON! <3
  3. Take care, JPR. Come back with some cool stories. And if the US Navy is anything like the Canadian Army, if you're asked if you want ice cream, the answer is "no."
    daddysds1 and JPR like this.
  4. daddysds1

And for the marines you will most likely see on your ships because the navy has to take them everywhere.

JPR likes this.
  5. daddysds1

And one last post before i go. See you around JPR.

My Father just retired from the navy and came home.

So you come home safe now to.

/salute.
    Flatoftheblade and JPR like this.
  6. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm too late, but... godspeed, sir. See you when you get back.
    [​IMG]
    JPR likes this.
  7. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Welp, last post. I'm GONE!
    *vanishes*
  8. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I hate when people ask me if they should join the military and if so what branch. I know you did'nt ask me but you fucking asked so here you go.

Don't man you have a life ahead of you. Yes I am serious. Your country does not need you now. Maby someone day we will but now no. China is not invading we have no hitler to fight. And no cold war to win. Israel can handle themselves besides the russians are already going to fight ISIS.

But I will say i paid your share, so go enjoy your life.

You don't need my night terrors.

You don't need to check in doors before you go into a room. You don't need to jump out of your truck and into a ditch everytime an engine backfires.

You don't need it, we don't need you to do it.

Believe me i know real horror. I know what it is, and i wish it on no one.

I have shrapnel in my right ass check. I walk with a limp. and my body is giving out on me as well as my mind. So agent i say to you. Go get an office job nice and safe.
  9. "On Killing" by Dave Grossman should be required reading before anyone submits a military application. And "The Onion Field" by Joseph Wambaugh should be required reading before putting a badge over one's heart.
    JPR likes this.
  10. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Well, I have no real intention of getting an office job. I plan on becoming a police officer.
  11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Didn't you already post one of these?
    JPR likes this.
  12. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

That was 2 weeks ago. This is from the airport, in Chicago. They'll take my phone FOR REALS soon, so... Maybe this is last post?
    General_Battier likes this.
  13. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

HONK! jk JPR. I HOPE THEY FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PHONE SO WE CAN TALK 4EVER
    General_Battier likes this.
  14. Eighty8

Eighty8 Well-Known Member

W-what happens if you say yes?
  15. The ice cream isn't free.
  16. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

You learned that the hard way did'nt you?
  17. Actually no. I don't want to be a "stolen valor" type here and give the false impression that I have served (although I applied for the reserves a year ago and my application is still pending...that's the bureaucracy over here for you). But a friend of mine certainly learned the hard way and was kind enough to give me a heads up, should I get in.
  18. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I learned it the hard way.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  19. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Kinda late but I was looking over threads, Shiro would like to thank you for the voice activation bomb stuff, P.S. I also fixed your Iboomsay HELP mistake :p