[Denied] Soup or Man's Admin App?

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Soup or Man?, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soup or Man?

Soup or Man? New Member

Then I misinterpreted his post. Yes I would inform her that it was not an okay thing to do. I never said a more permanent answer is a perma-ban. It would be an action hashed out among the other admins and myself. But before any of that, let's take into account what goes into killing everyone on the station as a non-antag. After her first unwarranted kill I'd have brought up the case to her and asked her about it. After that, a repeated offense would have warranted a second talking-to and definitely lead to some sort of disciplinary action being considered. After an entire station's worth of blood on her non-antag hands? I belive a temp ban is more than warranted for something like that. The next step would be to discuss with other admins what to do about it until we all found a decision that we could agree upon. Does that answer your question in a more thorough lighting?
  2. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

From the little I've experienced of you, your application, and your answers in this thread, I don't feel like you'll be a good fit for the team. I can't support this application.
    AnalLoveIsBest likes this.
  3. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Whilst I enjoy playing with you and the Vasquez' you're not currently quite what we're looking for in an administrator.

Primarily you need to work on how you address criticism against you and your tone when speaking in a professional setting (e.g., this application, adminPMs, etc) I fully believe you can do so and I'm not above swears in the right setting, but we're representatives of LLA and as such we need to watch how we speak when it is in an official manner.

Secondarily I'd like to see more of you in OOC, on the forums, and in the shoutbox. Contributing to the server starts as a player.

You may put another application in after two months.
    NoFaceMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.