[Denied] Rekiin's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Rekiin, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

There seems to be too much focus on 1 detail of the app and a huge discussion about whether its truth or not and frankly it is quite a small problem as where there are bigger and more serious ones....

I cannot support this app based on your history, reactions to situations, and the general vibe from this app.

Sure, you managed to keep out of trouble recently with no notes or reported incidents about you but how you make a first impression is strong and no, that does not mean because your history you'l never be admin, it just means I didn't like what i saw and haven't seen any significant "WOW" moments since. You have improved yes, but I don't think at this time you are admin material. You are welcome to "WOW" me but I dont think I will be wow'd during the duration of this application.
    Rocco Ward, NoFaceMan, Devon and 2 others like this.
  2. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Thanks for letting me know.
  3. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

I have not noticed you on the server i'll keep an eye out.

As for the age discussion it's nobody's business to know so i think everyone should drop it.

It's the internet shits gonna stay secret because we have some scary mother fuckers on the internet.
    Rekiin likes this.
  4. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Now thats the spirit!
  5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're referring to the vastly incompetent Terezi.
    I have to say, being in the same room doesn't allow you to communicate IC information. Even when I was teaching my best friend and my girlfriend to play, all communication about IC matters remained in the game. It's a practice you and your family should adopt.

I can't support this application, partly due to the conversation about your age above, partly due to the metagaming.
    Rekiin likes this.
  6. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Well, thanks for honesty. EDIT : That may also mean any further applications I put in will probably be downvoted by you for the same reasons.
  7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I do like you as an individual, don't get me wrong. I just don't really think being an admin suits you very much.

I'm not stupid, though. You won't find me clinging to an opinion if I'm proven wrong. If you do manage to prove you'd be a good admin I won't be burning any flags. For now, however, I think it's best if you focus on being a benefit to the community as a player before you start aiming higher.
    Rekiin likes this.
  8. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Gotcha, thanks for the info!
  9. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

Okay so, given some of the responses given in this application, the fact that you opted to lie about your age rather than simply stating you'd prefer not to say, and a slow sinking feeling in my gut as i read through it thus far im gonna have to opt towards a no This should in no way be reflective of my opinion of you as a player or as a person, i simply don't think you're ready to be part of our administrative team at this time. Though, as i always do, i invite you to prove me wrong in the intervening time between this post and the apps decision.
    Rekiin likes this.
  10. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

All the controversy surrounding your age leads me towards trust issues. I'm not sure that I could trust you, as a person.

I also get a general 'bad' vibe from this application. I cannot support you for an administrator position at this time.
    Rekiin likes this.
  11. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Sorry man, but from what I have seen I really can't support your application. I get the whole age thing (I do it sometimes myself), but even disregarding that you just don't seem ready for the administrator position to me.
  12. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Burn this in fire please.
  13. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Given the recent events this application is denied and locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.