D&D Group?

Discussion in 'Community Play Dates!' started by Chase, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Chase

Chase Active Member

I think we have enough people. Now you all need to add me on skype and we'll talk about a time.
  2. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Will do... soon...
  3. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Okay done.
  4. Chase

Chase Active Member

Did you add FloroTheSecond? If you added Florodude, that's the wrong one. My skype account was bugged.
  5. Chillyspace422

Chillyspace422 Well-Known Member

I don't have a skype, but I am def wanting to join.

-Edit

MAYBE THIS TIME I CAN TEACH YOU UNLUCKY MOTHERFUCKERS
  6. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Can you get skype? If not, we'll work something out, would love to have you onboard.
  7. Chillyspace422

Roll20. It's a D&D site. Legit made to run D&D. Pretty sure it has guides too, but I do know one thing. I have a pathfinder book, and can help out a lot if you guys need it.
  8. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

You mean Roll20? Or a different site?
  9. Chillyspace422

It's been a damn while since I used it with Mindly. It's PROBABLY Roll20. Yeah. Definetly Roll20
  10. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

We will be using Roll 20, but I'd like to use skype for voice. However, I can get around this. Also, how many books do you have?
  11. Chillyspace422

Just the one. It's the core rulebook, actually. I've been reading through it and it's pretty damn informative. I've got all spells from level 1 to 20, carry weights-etc, weapons, armor, prices for everything, weights for everything, race stats, class stats+their proficiencys, proficiency list.

Everything is there. The other books, besides for example the advanced book, and I think the sea book, is just more detailed portions of small parts of the pathfinder. For example, the bestiary is just a bunch of presets for monsters. And the NPC book, is, if I'm not mistaken, the same thing.

-Edit
    I do wish to play as a player. If you guys don't have a DM however, I will accept playing as the DM. But I would quite like to play as a player.
  12. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

If you set up skype, I'll send you a package of books, if you want.
  13. Chillyspace422

No sir, I do not use skype. Do not plan on it. I know Roll20 has a chat system.
  14. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

But then I can't give you stuff :(
  15. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Seriously though, I need a way to send and receive files from you.
  16. Chillyspace422

I honestly do not understand what you mean. Why do you need files/What files do you need.
  17. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

I have to get your character sheet at least every time you level up. The primary purpose of this is so I know what you're strengths are. Additionally, I would like to send you some additional books, if you want them.
  18. Chillyspace422

JP. Roll20 has an updateable character sheet built into the game, if I am not mistaken. I can run a test game to check and see right now. In fact.
    Edit -

Completely worked and set up character sheets. You create a character, and then each time you level up you can easily type in the stat upgrades and so on.

Editor Edited Edit - The GM OR player can do the character sheet. I would suspect it's better that the character does it, because I THINK in the chat any feed they put in. Rolling dice-chatting-etc, gets filtered in under their character name.
  19. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Will look at in a minute then. However, I STILL want to give you some books. Any way I can send them to you?
  20. Chillyspace422

Not that I know of man. Although an idea we could work out, is we combine our knowledge. Also, just started a NEW campaign, as I used a previous one that I made randomly, and in making the campaign, you can select character sheet. Whether it is GURPS, or it is Pathfinder. I want to be sent books, trust me, but I keep myself EXTREMELY private over the internet.