CYBORZ's 3rd Peseus Application [Cadeted]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by CYBORZ, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CYBORZ

CYBORZ LS13 Iconner

Its a pleasure to be back. Sadly, I'll have brief pauses in my gameplay possibly and I'd likely be only playing once or twice every a week, or even once every 2 weeks. Again, apologies for the inconvenience if anything due to 'irl' issues.
  2. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

Don't apologize for real life issues. Things come up. We'll still observe you when we can.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  3. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Full Support.

Edit :
    You are an excellent officer, perhaps the best officer we have right now. You know what you're doing, you're robust, you have good sec communication, you deal with prisoners well, you don't tolerate abuse, you know how to deal with shitty crew with words and when to taze them. I liked what I saw from you in OOC. I had no negative feedback about your playstyle from other players. To me, you look like the perfect recruit for perseus, and I support you being trialled 100%
    Flatoftheblade and CYBORZ like this.
  4. Stingray540

Stingray540 LS13 Admin

You have my full support, you show great communication, you're robust, and I think that after 3 applications you at least deserve a trial.
    +1
    CYBORZ likes this.
  5. CYBORZ

CYBORZ LS13 Iconner

Thanks for the support lads, I just hope very soon I'll be amongst you in blue.
  6. In case it wasn't clear earlier I fully support you as well, for the reasons stated earlier. Since then I have continued to see phenomenal security play from you, and you have been a great contributor to the community OOC. I share your hopes. ;)
    CYBORZ likes this.
  7. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Cyborz, you're up!

Dazzle us. Getting trialed doesn't mean you're in as long as you don't fuck up. The default, if we're "Meh" is to thank you for your input and give it a shot again after some time.
    CYBORZ and Flatoftheblade like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.