PC Cowed?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Tomtoot, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Tomtoot

Tomtoot Active Member

Not sure if any of you remember Cowed, but a friend of a friend plus a favor I got the host files and maybe the source for it, if anyone would be interested I could host a Cowed server, if you've not heard of it, and you're interested in trying it out, say so.
    It's roleplay like space station, I can't really describe it here, but it my favorite byond game aside from SS13.
    It's a variant of cow RP(Much much better in my opinion), they had a disupte over rights a while back and the two were declared individual games.

Like I said though, it is a friend of a friend, and the cowed files are kind of sought after, so I don't think they would be willing to give me the full source until I can set up a decent population.
    It is a really good game and it has not been hosted for nearly half a near now, it is a shame for a good game to go to waste.

EDIT: byond://82.24.7.135:56512
  2. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Sweet. I may play later.
  3. Rannek17

Rannek17 Member

Very interested here, I enjoyed it back when it was hosted.
  4. Nat_Mortland

Nat_Mortland Active Member

I remember this game, used to play it 24/7 when it was there.
  5. Tomtoot

Tomtoot Active Member

Looks like it may be difficult to get the source files, there are very few people with them still around.
  6. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

There's a guy from egypt in our community who has them. Well I don't know if he's still here, or has been banned.
    can't remember his name
  7. Nat_Mortland

Nat_Mortland Active Member

it's my brother, alitron.
  8. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Alitron was your brother? I think I adminned after he did on DM.
  9. Purple

Purple New Member

Hello. I am glad that I am not the only one who still thinks about this game. I would play this game every day, like I did when I was 14, in a heartbeat. If this never happens... I just want you guys to know that I have never known an RPG that measures up to Cowed. If you guys know one that could be a contender, I would love to check it out. :D
  10. Tomtoot

Tomtoot Active Member

Yeah really miss it, I loved being a wizard and getting all the magic people to go on quests and stuff
  11. Purple

Purple New Member

I miss the special rounds, especially the Doctor Who ones.