Be Humble

Discussion in 'General' started by Legato_frio, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Legato_frio

Legato_frio Public Relations

We must be respectful of everyone and treat everyone just like we would want to be treated if we were in their position.

Everyone, Use this thread as a place to post things others have done for you on the server. After the round is over send a thanks out to a IC player name that did something awesome for you as a way of saying thanks. You can do it to admins also but this is just to acknowledge any player that may have saved your life when they didn't really have too.

Format Guide;
    Your IC name:
    There IC name:
    Time and Date:
    What Awesome thing they did for you:
  2. Your IC name:Noir kamikaze
    There IC name:I dont remember
    Time and Date:I dont remember
    What Awesome thing they did for you:they slipped security and helped me escape after i ran around the station naked hitting on ladies when i was a lady with a penis
  3. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

Your IC name: Daenerys Targaryen (old char)
    There IC name: Cy Pritchard
    Time and Date: can't remember, but it was a month or two ago
    What Awesome thing they did for you: He taught me how to be a security officer more efficiently when he was the detective. He was pretty patient, even when I messed up a bunch of times. That round of him helping me and giving me advice and stuff made me respect him. I'm not sure if he still remembers but...yeah, that was the moment I thought man, this dude is cool.
  4. Keyword22

Keyword22 Well-Known Member

Your IC name: AyyyLaClown
    There (Their*, you fucked it up) IC name: Many people
    Time and Date: today
    What Awesome thing they did for you: We all came together against the rising Slime menace, and when I was downed, they saved my ass and we all got into the shuttle and lived happily ever after. /except i was actually in a coma and couldn't wake up from crit, but hey they pulled me into the shuttle/
    kadingir, NoFaceMan and Legato_frio like this.
  5. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Your IC name: Insane Edd
    Their IC name: Kegsey Winters, Mantis Something, and there was a third woman
    Time and Date: 11/10/14 date of this post
    Not ratting me out when that damnable Ian was in my way at the HoP desk and I drew out my armblade to kill Ian with it. Withdrew it immediately afterwards. Then went on to do my job as HoP like nothing happened.
  6. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Just wanna say this thread is all of my yes and I'll be posting in it every round I have something to share.
  7. Legato_frio

Legato_frio Public Relations

Format Guide;
    Your OOC name: Legato_frio
    There OOC name: FlavoredCactus
    Time and Date: All the F**ING time.

I am so grateful for how much Flavo cactus admins for everyone. He makes my gaming experience so much better when I log in and he's online I know that I will be able to play the game without being griefed. I know I can admin but admining alone isn't anywhere near as fun as it is when Cactus is there. All he has to do is ask and I will take all the cases for him to lighten his load just because of everything he does for us.
    General_Battier, Kegsey and NoFaceMan like this.
  8. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Your IC name: Mabbs Orion
    Their IC name: Dirk Diggler
    Time and date: today
    What awesome thing they did for you me: Me and Dirk had some pretty epic fights today, and while he took it too far when he critted me, it was fun being scared and making weapons to defend myself. The lights were off where I was too, so it gave an extra spooky feel. And he was dressed weirdly.
    NoFaceMan and Legato_frio like this.
  9. Cy Pritchard and Beth Dewment have saved my ass too many times to select one specific example.
    Legato_frio likes this.
  10. Kegsey

Kegsey LS13 Admin

Your IC name:Kegsey Winters
    There IC name:John Oxford
    Time and Date:In the past month
    What Awesome thing they did for you: Found out I was a tator and DIDN'T rat me out. geege
    Legato_frio likes this.
  11. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

My OOC name: Mabblies
    Their OOC name: Flatoftheblade
    Time and Date: Always
    What awesome thing they did for me: Flat is always there to be vented on. Me and him talk about stuff on a fairly regular basis, and its always nice getting to talk to someone about my life and hear some (but not enough) about his.
  12. Cody522

Steve Swann (ooc dunno)

11-23-14

Responded to my ghost chair rotating and used it to pinpoint my body and clone it. Awesome.
  13. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

Your IC name: Emma Gravatt
    There IC name: Kate Smollett
    Time and Date: every time Kate and Emma are on shift at the same time
    What Awesome thing they did for you: Kate's always looked out for Emma and would message her every so often to check if she was ok. If shit went down, she'd warn her to hide somewhere safe or would rescue her from really bad stuff happening. It was kind of like Kate was a protective big sister to Emma, even though they were both the same age. It was nice.
    General_Battier likes this.
  14. Cody522

omg metagame
    NoFaceMan and Flatoftheblade like this.
  15. Your IC name:Noir Kamikaze
    There OC name:NarwhalJones
    Time and Date:6 am 11/27/2014
    What Awesome thing they did for you:They didnt shit on me with the banhammer when I released the singu thinking the radiation collectors were just shields to protect engineering from radiation.
    daddysds1 likes this.
  16. Cody522

Your IC name: INSANE EDD
    There IC name: ETHAN WHITE
    Time and Date: 2/15/15

HELPED ME OUT AGAINST A GUY TRYING TO SPEAR ME, FIXED MY EYES THAT A GRIEFER RANDOMLY STABBED OUT. GOOD GUY
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  17. Theodysseygamer

Theodysseygamer Active Member

Your OOC name: Theodysseygamer
    There OOC name: NarwhalJones
    Time and Date: Everytime me and Narwhal are on.
    What Awesome thing they did for you: He put's up with the abuse I give him for being a skrubmin.
    kadingir likes this.