IMPORTANT! Application Template

Discussion in 'Project Lead Apprenticeship (CLOSED)' started by LLA Don Zombie, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LLA Don Zombie

LLA Don Zombie The Don Staff Member

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Answers go below and are default color.
    2. Do not change the colors of the template
    3. All answers will be honest
    4. Take the first letter of your forum name convert it to a number (a=1) multiply it by the last letter and put it at the end of your thread subject encased by curly brackets
    Thread subject:YourName's Application for Apprenticeship

DEMOGRAPHICS
    ByondKey:

Years with LLA:

Country of Origin:

Time Zone:

Admin Rank (if applicable):

ABOUT YOU
    What skills and knowledge sets you apart from other applicants and makes you valuable?

Tell me a story about the time you disappointed yourself most, and what you learned from it.

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite number?

What's your favorite video game?

What's your favorite film?

What number am I thinking of right now?

Look to your left, what do you see there?

Do you know where my keys are?

Have you ever been a babysitter, or babysat before?

Do you think this application is too short?

HYPOTHETICALS
    Two admin are fighting, the headmin is offline, you can't reach me by phone, what do?

You have a decision to make, and both answers are wrong. which one do you pick?

You are tasked with writing an application question for your own application. What question would you write, and what would you answer?

You are a kid again and your parents caught you doing something wrong. They ask you what you think your punishment should be, how would you respond?

Tell me about a time you didn't have to make a difficult decision and what you didn't do to resolve it.

You are filling out an application for an apprenticeship for LLA Don Zombie, you come to a question that asks you to imagine you are doing that hypothetically, how would you answer?

You have 22 seconds of air in your sinking submarine, 3 matches, a loaf of bread, an admin, and a player. How do you spend your final moments?

Now before you go apeshit and tell me I'm not taking this seriously... I am taking it very seriously. I'm two for two for good project leads taking over the project. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing.
    NoFaceMan and IMVader like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.