An Open Letter From Perseus

Discussion in 'Perseus Private Military Corporation' started by Snow5445, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I got to get an interview with the second in command of the percs. For those of you wondering it went well and we dispelled a lot of rumors and myths. Very informative if you consider applying or bitching about them. So for those of you curious about our boys and blue who are also new to this server I recommend watching it.

Currently although no date has been set I may have interview with hattrick and all of the commander's within a few weeks.
    Tomtoot likes this.
  2. jesus christ its one hour

EDIT: Also pistolpetes mic sounds strange as it gets clear and then doesnt, Is that you or his mic?
  3. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

That Is His mic I am sorry I do not control is recording hardware. I mean it works for teamspeak so I didn't hold it against him. Actually it seems to be a combination of both. So their is a lot of information in their that everyone should know in are clan.
  4. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Good video. Weird hearing internet peeps' real voices though...
  5. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Damn it someone sticky this!!!!!!!!
  6. Mabblies

WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU!

I can't anyways
  7. Chillyspace422

Chillyspace422 Well-Known Member

Pistol Pete sounds just as badass as in person as I thought he would. I fink he's pistol pete I may have gubbed up there.
  8. Mabblies

What if its actually Cocktus?
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  9. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

That's me.
    Chillyspace422 likes this.
  10. Mabblies

Nope it's definitely Fries.