[Accepted] Admin Application #2 - AnalLoveIsBest

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by TheJuicyFruit, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocco Ward

Rocco Ward Well-Known Member

I remember Anal, he was a pretty good player and admin. Definitely gets a vote of support from me!
  2. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

Wait he did?

Did i missed it?

Was it a thread?

If he did i retract that and give a full +1
  3. TheJuicyFruit

TheJuicyFruit Well-Known Member

I talked with taicho and welly and made an announcement in admin chat, but I'll be the first person call it "abrupt" at best.
  4. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

You were a good admin in your time and although we would've preferred to work with you to overcome any issues in the team the way you left wasn't horrible. Your departure was sudden, but it wasn't dramatic and drawn out which I can respect. Hypothetically if anymore issues similar to the last were to arrive how would you handle it this time around?
  5. TheJuicyFruit

TheJuicyFruit Well-Known Member

My primary issue as an admin was I allowed my relationships with other staff affect my ability to admin effectively, which I've learned is not appropriate, or professional. If however I feel my ability to perform in an admin capacity is hindered, I'd approach you, or a Seniormin, and explain the situation and hope for a professional, and diplomatic resolve. I hope this answer is satisfactory.
    Saint Vicious likes this.
  6. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

We had a few good chats via Skype and we all seem to agree that another chance is in order. Welcome aboard.
    NoFaceMan and Jayce Wise like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.