Absence

Discussion in 'General' started by Cody522, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Dat honor speaking.

Oh also that thread was 100% bad.

And ERP no just no like why?
    QuantumWings likes this.
  2. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

What? Can you rephrase that i am not sure what you mean. Im not being a dick im actually not sure what you are saying.
    Cody522 likes this.
  3. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

"And ERP, No.. just no... Like why?"
    QuantumWings, Cody522 and Jayce Wise like this.
  4. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Thats still worded any ways. Because humans are very all or nothing. If we had say the only ERP was during rounds that lasted like 9 hours and one time at the end a man an woman had sex as the station burned. Fine i get it. It's good RP. But then you also have to allow ALL ERP AT ALL TIMES!!! Which is just weird when the chef and bar tender are have furry ERP session in the hallways.
  5. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

Sounded fun until you mentioned the whole ERP and rape thing, no thanks.

And uh, try not to have too much fun Cody?.. <_<' (don't fucking ERP)
    Obadiah Mayland and QuantumWings like this.
  6. There is a job for prostitutes in Lifeweb. It's not really equivalent to the CE and clown randomly fucking in the hall in SS13.

True fact: at the seige of Acre during the third crusade, a group of 300 Frankish prostitues arrived, set up camp, and serviced both the crusaders and Muslims.
    Mindtrixx likes this.
  7. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

I've always heard its all about location when setting up a business.
  8. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I saw a picture in a meeting at work this week about sales. They said it was all about the location. This is a real photo BTW it's a picture of a girlscout set up out side a pot store in (colorado?) and their is a big ass line.
  9. I'm genuinely sorry to hear this. For what it's worth, I always enjoyed interacting with you both IC and OOC.
  10. My brother is a piece of shit too, by the way. The hypocritical hippie...
  11. kadingir

kadingir The Guide

Wow, i read snow's thread, it's been a long time since i have seen a community like that, tempted to try getting into it just because of how cool it is to see freedom in a community in this day and age, can't even find that anti-carebear attitude much in places like 4chan these days.
    General_Battier likes this.
  12. Keyword22

Keyword22 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    kadingir and Cody522 like this.
  13. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

Lets leave this thread guys, because your opinion on "MUH MORHALS" Aint going to change, Be happy with SS13 and we will have fun with Lifeweb.

PEACE!
    kadingir and Cody522 like this.
  14. Keyword22

Keyword22 Well-Known Member

lifeweb gang signing out B^)

2 cool 4 skool
  15. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Slowly going insane waiting for party
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  16. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Once it goes party, does it show up on the byond hub? I want to try it out.
  17. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

It doesn't show up in the byond hub, gotta find that IP. It's like the back room of a rental store, ask around to acquire your 18+ VHS tapes.
    QuantumWings and Agent1667 like this.
  18. Keone2

Keone2 Active Member

Sad to see you and Keyword go.
    Don't drop the soap. I hear there's a big surprise.
    [​IMG]
  19. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Im suprised you even know what a VHS is. BTW if anyone ever gives you a copy of gretchin does the farm, just say no i learned that one the hard way.
  20. Yes, the one thing about that ridiculous thread that was positive to me is the stark contrast to Flavored Cactus level forum moderation. :p
    QuantumWings and kadingir like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.