Absence

Discussion in 'General' started by Cody522, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

It looks like I won't be playing on LLA13 for awhile. Ever since I started playing Lifeweb, ss13 is super boring and shallow now. Some of you probably noticed I'm not on the server any more, probably to the relief of admins :p. Some other members playing lifeweb might say the same as well.

I will still be around on the skype gamer chat, but not around the forums much any more as Lifeweb becomes more developed and it eventually hosts a 24/7 server. This is not much of a good bye, rather just a notice of inactivity. Hopefully I don't get too detached from LLA.
    Chaznoodles likes this.
  2. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

You gotta explain to me what the hell Lifeweb is. I looked it up and all I found was lots of screaming and redscreens.
  3. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

It's a post-apocalyptic thing with SS13 mechanics. It's not for the feint of heart. It apparently has no rules and is ERP-enabled, so rape is a thing.

So... have fun, I guess, Cody you sick fuck
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  4. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Nope nope nope

Thats asking for some akward shit to happen in a cave somewhere.
    QuantumWings, Flavo and Raptor like this.
  5. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

Yeah, The same thing is happening to me, Sorry if I dont ask the admins about ERP anymore, but Lifeweb is too good compared to SS13.
  6. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Happens every round.

You can even start with a wife or husband. There are plenty of women characters. Most are sluts.
    Eluxor likes this.
  7. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Tell me, how do I play this?

I saw the forums and stuff, sounds pretty fun.
  8. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I would avoid it all together given the nature of the rape mechanics and ERP. especially if you are under-age.
    Any other game pulling people away would be nice but i cannot support or condone a game where you can rape other players and minors.
  9. Sweedle

Sweedle Active Member

As much as I hate to see you go, it will be nice to not have to look at the typo in my message in your signature. (I guess this station shipped with 50% of IT'S fucking lightbulbs busted...")
  10. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

I should probably read the entire thread before posting. I completely agree, and I am 100% against rape of both adults and minors.
    LLA Don Zombie and Raptor like this.
  11. Noob question, since it's difficult to find relevant information on this game without parsing through pages and pages of forum junk I have have no context for...

Is there a functional all English server at this time? The last I had heard there was an English server that was only up every now and then at sketchy and inconsistent hours (due to being hosted from Russia) with limited player slots that was always full, so it was very difficult to actually play, and the main server is Russian language.

Or, I assume you could elect not to rape people? Unless rape is some core mechanic that you can't win without, which would be...strange...
    Agent1667 likes this.
  12. Yeah, I'm sure that needs to be said, because so many people are pro-rape, right (according to SJW feminists at least)? :p
    QuantumWings, Sweedle and Agent1667 like this.
  13. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

I think it's more like running the risk of getting raped by others than anything, or the simple fact that it's allowed.
    Well, some people are okay with it in a fictional environment.
    As we've clearly seen from some people...
    QuantumWings likes this.
  14. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

YOU HAD ME AT POST APOCOLYPSE!! you lost me at ERP however i will play the game before passing judgement, although as of now i support a rule change.
  15. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Can't play the game, looks like an OK game, but currently, you just get an access denied because of high population, to join, click the 'PARTY' Link at the side of the screen http://lfwb.ru/interzone/
  16. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

You know i could start my own server and post in on the hub? A better server with new rules.
  17. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Please do.
  18. No you couldn't, because the creator is not releasing the source.
  19. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

It can't hurt to ask can it.
  20. Well, it would waste your time. The creator has been very explicit about this. In fact, the reason they aren't releasing the source is because they don't want people like you to implement rules that would change the nature of the game or make it more "casual." Not saying I agree with that, but that's straight from the one person who could help you with that. Trust me, if they were remotely open to it, there would already be 24/7 English servers with varying rulesets.

I appreciate you offering to do that, and I think it would be great (the reason I'm not playing Lifeweb now is because it's hard to even get a slot on the server when it is up), but it's simply not going to happen so there is no point getting your hopes up I'm afraid.
    QuantumWings and kadingir like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.